viernes, 29 de marzo de 2019

SurfMonkey, Spring Gaming, And Pokemon?!?!?

 Spring has sprung, though most days it doesn't seem like it. SurfMonkey came over in the infancy of March for a play session of Final Fantasy TCG, Arkham Horror LCG, and some Cardfight Vanguard.

I managed to play a little solo Arkham Horror LCG: Dunwich Legacy, and the boys and I played a Tabletop Real Time Strategy game of my devising.









Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be playing Pokemon TCG that 'kid's game' from my college days. But it's here and it's here with a vengeance. I really enjoy playing the game with my boys.




Red Dragon Tabletop Game Society was a success. Now, into spring. I hope I have more time for gaming this season. We'll see what life throws at us next. Until next time, folks, I will be slinging cards...how about you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog